Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Twickenham, SW London, UK
Reporting to: CEO
Role: Full Time
Y-cam Solutions Ltd, an award-winning consumer product company, is looking for an experienced and commercially creative B2C Marketing Manager to join its management team.
Y-cam creates innovative Wi-Fi cloud-based security solutions that makes the protection of property and loved ones easy and accessible for all.
Operating in an exciting new market, this is a rare opportunity to play a central role in a young company with best of breed product, that is about to embark on a new phase of growth.
You will create, implement and optimise the entire marketing strategy including branding, communications, PR and product launches.
The core focus of the role is to create and deliver innovative marketing campaigns that lead to consumers knowing about and choosing Y-cam as the simple, trusted and affordable product of choice in an increasingly busy market.
• Develop and manage innovative and creative marketing plans to stimulate market demand and help the company to achieve its goals
• Execute marketing plans on time and within budget
• Educate users, partners and opinion leaders about the benefits of the company’s products
• Develop and write copy for the website, presentations, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, sales collateral and advertisements
• Gather customer insight to optimise targeting and positioning of products and messages to maximise sales within the chosen market sector
• Manage external PR and digital marketing agencies
• Manage and develop company and product brands
• Manage the marketing budget and report regularly on progress and results of campaigns including the company’s direct marketing campaigns and digital activities including website and social media presence
• Analyse the huge amount of customer and product usage data within the cloud platform in order to find innovative ways to offer more relevant products and services to our customers
• Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
• Perform market & competitor analysis in order to fully understand Y-cam positioning
• Ensure product reviews are tracked and managed correctly
• Manage projects ensuring deliverables are high quality – produced on time, on brand and on budget
• Ideally degree qualified with a minimum of 3 years experience within a relevant Marketing Manager role and 1 year in a management capacity
• Must have B2C direct marketing experience, ideally for consumer products priced at over £50
• Not afraid to come up with out-the-box ideas that have the potential to create mass awareness
• Must be able to converse, proof read, edit and write compelling copy perfectly in English
• An effective communicator within the business and publicly
• Accurate, detail-oriented, and highly organised with excellent MS Office skills
• Confident, enthusiastic, organised, self-starter with high energy levels
• Ability to assimilate diverse information and distil to key messages, prioritise and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Motivated team player and team leader with a desire to succeed and a ‘can-do’ attitude
– Developing strategy and delivering programs to achieve company objectives
– B2C marketing, specifically around PR, digital content and social media
– Integrated online and offline campaign planning and management
– Subscription/CRM experience an advantage
– Managing external marketing and PR agencies
– Managing product launches
– Managing company websites and content management systems
– Budget development, management and reporting
About Y-cam Solutions Ltd
“Making the protection of property and loved ones easy and accessible to all”
Y-cam Solutions Ltd, based in the UK is an award-winning provider of high quality, affordable and easy-to-use security solutions for residential and small-medium business use, giving customers peace of mind, whether home or away.
At the forefront of the rapidly growing ‘Internet of Things’ and connected-home sector, Y-cam’s innovative HomeMonitor wireless security cameras with free cloud storage and night vision can be set up by anybody, in minutes. Then watch live or view recorded video clips on your smartphone, tablet or PC/Mac. And with email / push alerts sent to you whenever the cameras detect motion, you can keep an eye on what matters to you most from anywhere.
Email your CV to email@example.com